Hi there! Here I tend to ramble on about writing, reading, cooking, how my teeny-tiny baby is growing into a real live person, and what my dogs & cat are up to. I’m crazy about the environment, addicted to cloth diapering, and am passionate about stories with any kind of apocalyptic element. I had the amazing opportunity to attend the Clarion Writers’ Workshop in San Diego over the 2011 summer, which taught me so much (Apply if you can! It’s worth it, no matter what).
- Let's all do it! "I just backed Fearful Symmetries: An Anthology of Horror on @Kickstarter" kck.st/UatZzY 5 months ago
- Yes. Yes! RT “@digitalinkwell: As a new mom with a daughter, my uterus is happy tonight.” 6 months ago
- Way to go Ohio!!! 6 months ago
- The below story (and RT) by the wonderful @writerfox. 6 months ago
- Whoo! RT Hey, look! My Apex story is live! apex-magazine.com/issue-42-novem… You can only read after you vote.... #Clarionauts 6 months ago
%d bloggers like this: