Hi there! Here I tend to ramble on about writing, reading, cooking, how my teeny-tiny baby is growing into a real live person, and what my dogs & cat are up to. I’m crazy about the environment, addicted to cloth diapering, and am passionate about stories with any kind of apocalyptic element. I had the amazing opportunity to attend the Clarion Writers’ Workshop in San Diego over the 2011 summer, which taught me so much (Apply if you can! It’s worth it, no matter what).
- Let's all do it! "I just backed Fearful Symmetries: An Anthology of Horror on @Kickstarter" kck.st/UatZzY 2 years ago
- Yes. Yes! RT “@digitalinkwell: As a new mom with a daughter, my uterus is happy tonight.” 3 years ago
- Way to go Ohio!!! 3 years ago
- The below story (and RT) by the wonderful @writerfox. 3 years ago
- Whoo! RT Hey, look! My Apex story is live! apex-magazine.com/issue-42-novem… You can only read after you vote.... #Clarionauts 3 years ago
%d bloggers like this: